Thursday, February 14, 2008

Session 2 - Triften's Alternity game

I don't know how many times I've written this down. Everything seems to blur together. Also, the dates are all wrong, so I'll just say "Day 1".

Day 1:
I'm in New York City. Not the lab. I guess Rithers isn't a total dick here and he helped me escape. I'm also not drugged. I think I'd been out for close to a month, everything is so much clearer, even the headaches. Clear icepicks instead of blurry bricks.

Here, it's these werewolf things. I think I like them over the robots.

I got out of the city with some Army guy and this gun-nut woman. They could be dating, I don't know. It's hard to have normal conversations when shit like this happens. Anyway, we picked up some Chinese guy who's heavily armed and says he's a grad student. Yeah, right. Lamest cover story I've ever heard.

The most important part is that they remember the worms. Almost everyone I've met doesn't remember. That's why they think I'm crazy. That's one reason I got locked away. I guess screaming about robots or mutants doesn't go well with fitting in. Well, they remembered... eventually, and that's what matters.

I remembered, too. I remembered Kitchener so we're heading north. I hope there's people there this time. I hope they make it... and I hope they remember me.

P.S. You assholes can add this to my file and up my meds. I don't give a shit, I'll be out of here soon enough, if I don't starve first.

No comments: